[UCIMC-Tech] help/advice for RFU website

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Thu May 20 18:31:04 CDT 2010

In that case, I think the easiest thing would be to use Apache's
mod_proxy on fixx0 to forward connections on a particular (sub)domain or
path to port 80 on grimlock. I recently used something similar at work
to forward web requests from an external web host to an internal. I can
work on setting that up; suggestions for the subdomain or path that
should be used?

--
Josh King

believed to be clean.