[UCIMC-Tech] More Crap

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat May 22 11:43:19 CDT 2010

Turns out the SFi Merketing is a brick and mortar company. Here are some
links:
http://www.bbb.org/nebraska/business-reviews/internet-marketing-services/sfi-marketing-group-in-lincoln-ne-207000239
http://www.carsonsi.com/
http://www.eyeearn.com/
http://www.sixfigureincome.com/

Sounds to me like someone has "invested" in their "home business
revolution" OR is this how they drum up new business?

In any case, there is contact info for these bums, in case it's useful.
Mike

On 5/22/2010 9:11 AM, Mike Lehman wrote:
> Just a suggestion to help with the email crap. Most use
> "[Sfimarketinglist]" in the Subject line. Don't know if there's a way
> to set up a filter for that, but it would help a lot. There are about
> two dozen of these damn things in each of a dozen or more lists to
> clean out this morning.
> Mike Lehman
>
> On 5/22/2010 12:03 AM, Mike Lehman wrote:
>> Cleaned out a bunch of IMC website "wedding" spam. Now I see that
>> there are roughly 300 emails to various email lists. Both were around
>> 10:30pm. Coincidence? Possibly.
>> Mike Lehman

believed to be clean.