[UCIMC-Tech] URGENT: Not Currently Able to Admin Mail Lists

Josh King josh at chambana.net
Wed Nov 17 09:48:31 CST 2010

Hi Mike,

Are you using the mailman site-wide password? I can still access
everything using that password. Between this and your issues with your
chambana.net directory password, I'm going to suggest that you go into
the helpdesk or have Brian or Chris fix it for you in person, as I'm
stumped as to why you can't access anything using the same usernames and
passwords that work fine for me across multiple systems. Sorry :-(