[UCIMC-Tech] memory errors with php on fixx0

Josh King josh at chambana.net
Sat Oct 23 09:12:41 CDT 2010

Hey Chris,

It seems to be an issue with recent versions of PHP's bytecode caching
module APC. I've disabled it for now.

On the bright side, I recently applied some performance tuning
enhancements to our web stack that I've been testing out on pryde, which
should help bring a little additional stability to things. Dunno why APC
decided to suddenly start complaining though, since it's the one thing I
didn't touch ??