[UCIMC-Tech] [Imc-bookkeeper] Fwd: Sustaining Fund/IMC PayPal Website

JOY imcbooks at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 09:09:25 CDT 2010

Chris, THANK YOU! Quick question... is this now set up so it will indicate
via paypal that this is a donation for "sustaining funds?"

Austin, since you participate with them the most, would you mind checking
with Durl or the sustaining funders group to make sure that they are aware
that the changes have been made and that they are "happy" with the changes?

Thanks,
Joy

Joy Davis
UCIMC Office Manager