[UCIMC-Tech] CiviCRM

Austin McCann austinmccann at ucimc.org
Fri Sep 17 15:41:27 CDT 2010

I don't know if I'm an admin. I've been adding in Paypal stuff, which is a
pain, but not necessarily a *huge *amount of time, though I think syncing
Paypal & CiviCRM would be a good idea if we had the right amount of people
to do it. And we don't.

Chris, I'm going out of town right after work until Monday. When's good for
you next week?