[UCIMC-Tech] [IMC] Remote Access for Bookkeeper/Treasurer

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 16:30:42 CDT 2010

A little clarification: remote access DOES work. The Windows setup
component is just more complicated than it should be. That's the only
reason I want to personally sit down with finance members who need
remote access. I want to do the configuration myself and address any
problems that arise so I don't have to remotely troubleshoot them.

Remote access has been available for Windows for several weeks. Much
longer for Mac and Linux.

Brian