[UCIMC-Tech] "peace" list not sending mail? was: [kmedina67 at gmail.com: country-wide protest against the FBI raids / Monday, 4:30pm / I-72 University Avenue, and N. Country Fair Dr.]

Josh King josh at chambana.net
Tue Sep 28 15:04:20 CDT 2010

Hi Stuart,

I've been pretty busy, so I only had a little bit of time to look at
this yesterday and today. I haven't discovered the problem, but what I
can tell you is that it at least isn't a large scale failure in the
mailserver: all systems are go. It also doesn't seem to be stuck in the
queue, and as far as I can tell the logs show that it at least got sent
to the mailinglist system. I assume that message you forwarded is one of
the messages that didn't get delivered, do you have any others? The more
timestamps the better as far as tracking things down in the logs. I may
send a test message to the list if that's okay. Anyway, I'll try and get
this out, sorry I didn't get it sorted before yesterday afternoon.
Hopefully this info will be helpful to any other admin that wants to
take a look, too.