[UCIMC-Tech] Fwd: favor for 3Rs

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 20:21:35 CDT 2011

Jay & Sarah,
My apologies for the delay in getting to this. I've just created the list
and made Sarah the admin.

The list info page is here:

The initial list admin password is ChangeM3!
If you have issues getting in, Sara please email the Tech list.

I'll log into the list management page now and make it a private, unlisted
list, but will leave it to ya'll to configure it further to suit your needs.

Chris