[UCIMC-Tech] Internet connection broken in Finance office

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 22:42:06 CDT 2011

I discovered that it's actually the switch upstairs. I tested the cable
and it's fine. I don't have administrative access to that switch, so I'm
pinging Josh for that information.

I will be extremely busy tomorrow preparing for Maker Faire. I plan on
being here early to work on the network issue. If Josh can't help out
immediately, I can rig a stopgap wireless solution. There will still be
some downtime, but I cannot estimate right now how long it will be.

I'm exhausted and I have personal tasks to complete tonight, so I won't
begin work on the stopgap until tomorrow morning. I'll update people
when I get in.

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Duggan