[UCIMC-Tech] Error Messages from IMC Site?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 15 10:11:02 CDT 2011

When y'all get a chance...

I've been having some problems with getting a ton of error messages on
my home computer (XP SP3 running latest Firefox 4.0). It's probably just
my lame old hardware, but if this is the sort of thing that's not just
me, maybe something to look into.

It's not just the IMC site that's causing errors (the New York Times is
another source) so don't spend any time on this as long as it is likely
peculiar to me. I can manage, it's just I came across this when looking
into other things.
Mike Lehman

Warning: reference to undefined property r[i]
Source File: http://www.ucimc.org/misc/jquery.js?a
Line: 13

Warning: reference to undefined property D.cache[a][d]
Source File: http://www.ucimc.org/misc/jquery.js?a
Line: 13

Warning: reference to undefined property window.event
Source File:
http://www.ucimc.org/sites/all/modules/wysiwyg/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js?a
Line: 1