[UCIMC-Tech] [UCIMC-print] Confirmation email

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 12:57:26 CDT 2011

Per your request, the old Public I site is now available here:
http://oldpublici.ucimc.org
and the new Public I site is now available here: http://publici.ucimc.org

There are a few configuration issues with Wordpress that are required when
switching domain names, which you can now work on resolving. The most
apparent being replacement of your Google Maps API key with one that matches
the new domain name and the header image which you may need to update to
make visible again.

Chris