[UCIMC-Tech] [UCIMC-print] Confirmation email

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 14:14:09 CDT 2011

Well, whether it's a threat or a promise or whatever, I could care less.
It's print's site. You can do what you want with it. I was merely
suggesting, based on the feedback I've received from Kristina over the last
year, that her work was not valued. Your comments about "merging" the sites
and concerns about the blog components of it imply that her work is devalued
as well.

Again, it's not my business. At this juncture where you're asking tech to do
something about it however, I provide my opinion on your process which you
are free to disregard.

Chris