[UCIMC-Tech] [IMC] can i be removed from list to get imc-owner emails?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 29 14:27:29 CDT 2011

Isak,
I'm not sure why this is happening. I'm the only person listed as both
admin and moderator. Wish I could help, but I don't see anything I can
do about it other than forward this reply to Tech in case someone knows
something else.

BTW, still having me as sole moderator of the IMC, despite several
appeals to others to help with this, is just another sign of the lack of
involvement by Steering in general with facilitating the IMC's work.
It's not a matter of "too much power." It's a matter of the fact that
too few of us end up doing too much because of the general lack of
membership participation in the work of the IMC -- and some things
simply must be done, even if it ends up falling on the shoulders of
those who've already given more than their share of effort.

Any volunteers to help with this?
Mike Lehman