[UCIMC-Tech] Website admin requests for new Venue Coordinator

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 15:14:14 CDT 2011

Abisola,

The first thing you should do is request a chambana.net central account.
This will get you access to the shows site, the ucimc site, the wiki, and
other services like ucimc email.

Once you request an account, we (tech admins) get an email and that gets the
ball rolling.

I'll look for your account request!

Chris