[UCIMC-Tech] Public i web site

illyes at illinois.edu illyes at illinois.edu
Mon Aug 29 07:22:46 CDT 2011

As of this morning, the two main problems I see are that the UCIMC main page has a link to newpublici rather than publici, and the links to images on the main Public i page are to the old site rather than the new because of the name change, which means that the images aren't found. I'll check  the old site, which I maintain, over today for similar issues, and will fix any I find.

Stewart- it's good to see your name on this list's email! I hope to be somewhat more involved with chambana, but at the moment I have no idea of how to get in and change things.

Bob