[UCIMC-Tech] IMC Wifi via Room 212

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 17:12:49 CST 2011

Hi Vanessa,

I checked out the situation. Seems the reason you can't get connected to
"openUCIMC_northeast" is that someone removed the router in the northeast
hallway. Hopefully soon we'll be deploying a building-wide wireless mesh
network, which should improve things. :)

Until then, I tested connection to a couple of access points which I hope
will get you through-
openUCIMC_peepway was strongest, followed by openUCIMC_southhallway

Give one of those a try and see if it works out. If not, we can see about
another interim solution.

Chris