[UCIMC-Tech] Internet for second floor

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 14:07:47 CST 2011

Leon,
This has already been reported through the IMC tech list. Please direct any
request like this to the tech list.

I've been in communication with Vanessa Rhinesmith on this as well and have
already been working on a solution. We actually are working on a building
wide solution which we hope to have in place by the new year.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but tenants aren't guaranteed wifi access in
their leases are they? Regardless, we are working on restoring wifi access
up there, but I wanted to check in on whether this is something we are
promising tenants. It wasn't something we guaranteed in the past, so if
that's changed perhaps we can begin discussing the rent revenue and how
some of those funds could support technology infrastructure.

Best regards,
Chris Ritzo