[UCIMC-Tech] Spam Mass Deletion Disabled

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 9 09:06:27 CST 2011

The website was back up and mass delete is working again this morning,
so I cleaned up 500+ pieces of spam that arrived last night

Makes me wonder...Is there anyway that a "duplicate post" or other such
dialogue that interrupted the posting process could be inserted if the
title is the same to prevent such abuse? If N=>2, it would throw a
wrench in the automated process used (posts were coming in at around
10/minute at its height) since I doubt a human was doing it that
rapidly, without being too obtrusive to legitimate posting?

Anyway, something like that is what I want for Xmas...or maybe someone
else that pays enough attention to the website to help clean up the crap
from time to time.
Mike