[UCIMC-Tech] CiviCRM

Austin McCann austinmccann at ucimc.org
Wed Jan 12 13:34:08 CST 2011

Hi folks,

Chris: in CiviCRM, we currently have two membership options, WRFU and IMC.
But really those are one and the same in a way. If you're an RFU member, you
*must *be an IMC member. And I've aided that process to the extent that the
new membership forms, which include IMC memberships w/ RFU memberships, are
able to. But right now I'm having to create different memberships for
individuals, even though their payment comes as one lump sum. Is there a
way/reason to get rid of the WRFU membership on CiviCRM and replace it with
a group/tag of RFU (which I just created)?

--
Austin McCann, Development Adviser
Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center <http://www.ucimc.org>

*Member of the Digital Arts Service Corps*<http://www.digitalartscorps.org/>