[UCIMC-Tech] Discussion with ALL IMC TECH FOLKS

Austin McCann austinmccann at ucimc.org
Tue Jan 18 16:18:14 CST 2011

Okay, folks, how would next Monday at 6:00 be for everyone? We can try and
have it over by 6:30, but I make no promises! I have down the following
reps:

General Tech:Chris Ritzo, Brian Duggan
Community: Beth Simpson
B2P: Jay Schubert
Bike Project: Carl Stewart
Oddmusic: Austin McCann, Andrew(?)
WRFU: Kristina Williams (?) *(haven't heard from her)*
Makerspace: Brian Duggan
Shows: Brian Duggan, Isak(?)

Thanks,
Austin