[UCIMC-Tech] New working group: The Costume Closet!

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 08:23:18 CST 2011

Apologies for the delay. Your list has been created:
imc-costumecloset at lists.chambana.net is now active. Susan and Carey are
admins.

You can access the list info page here:
Carey should have received a notification email when I created the list.
The link to the administration interface is at the bottom of the list info
page.
The initial admin password for this list is: ChangeM3! - Susan & Carey, you
should change this PW and share it.

Subscribers (including yourselves) will have their own passwords as well.
You are also set up as subscribers.

To get a password reminder look for the form at the bottom of the list info
page labeled:

To unsubscribe from Imc-costumecloset, get a password reminder, or change
your subscription options enter your subscription email address: .....

If you want the name to be different or anything else, let me know.

Cheers,
Chris