[UCIMC-Tech] IMC post from dgreene33 at gmail.com requires approval

Austin McCann austinmccann at ucimc.org
Mon Jul 18 12:46:03 CDT 2011

Hi Doug:

Although you got that error message, your information was successfully added
into our database! Thanks for signing up -- are you currently a volunteer or
looking for a contact with a working group at our organization?

I'm copying the Tech group, who might be able to take a look at the
Volunteer Information Form (VIF) and figure out why it gives you an error
message after your info is entered.

Thanks!
Austin

--