[UCIMC-Tech] Notification of Pending List Requests - FAIL

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 14:21:02 CDT 2011

Mike, Phil, Tech,

I noticed this on Friday and attempted some fixes, but haven't had a
chance to fully address it until now. It doesn't have anything to do
with the firewall upgrade. It's rooted in an attempted patch to the
mailing list software to support encrypted mailing lists. I'm not sure
why it only manifested this past weekend.

I'll let you know when I get it fixed.

Thanks,
Brian

On 7/25/11 10:24 AM, Phil Graff wrote:
> I noticed this today as well... Usually when I send out an
> announcement on the Bike Project Announce list, I get an email that
> it is being held in moderation.  Today, I received no such email, but
> it was there when I went in to manually approve it.
>
> -Phil
>
> On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 10:19 AM, Mike Lehman
> <rebelmike at earthlink.net <mailto:rebelmike at earthlink.net>> wrote:
>
> Hmmm, I strangely have more time in my life to get things done...
>
> After  few days, I realize that I haven't had to deal with any IMC
> email admin messages since Thursday. Maybe it's summertime list
> slowness. Still, I better check.
>
> Shit.
>
> Don't know what's going on. I'm still listed as admin, whatever, but
> I'm getting NO admin messages.
>
> Now, I'd be perfectly happy to NOT get any such messages, provided
> someone else WAS getting them. That does not seem to be the case
> here, however. So I ruefully ask that whatever is broken gets fixed.
> <mailto:IMC-Tech at lists.chambana.net>

Brian Duggan
Technical Projects Developer
UC Independent Media Center