[UCIMC-Tech] Continuing VIF problems

Kristina Williams kristinawho at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 11:55:42 CDT 2011

Log in -> CiviCRM -> Administer -> Customize -> CiviCRM Profile -> Volunteer
Information Form -> Fields -> ((Scroll down to the fields you want to
enable)) --> more -> Enable

Badda Bing Badda Boom

Save save save
Clear Cache
Check it

See if that works

FYI - A newly created field still needs to be manually added to list of
fields in any given content type (In this case, a CiviCRM Profile).

--
Kristina Williams, News Media Coordinator
Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center <http://ucimc.org>