[UCIMC-Tech] help with Public i blog site

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 21:51:10 CDT 2011

What exactly is/are the issues?  The WYSIWYG editor has changed on
ucimc.orgso the procedure might be different than what folks are used
to. Click on
the image icon and then "browse server" to upload an image. Then Insert to
put it into a post.

I'll need some more info on the punctuation issue and if there's a photo
issue on the new public i site, that is likely a separate thing. Need more
info.

Kristina, I'll be back in town tomorrow afternoon if we need to connect to
resolve whatever is wrong.

-Chris