[UCIMC-Tech] 2011 Grassroots Radio Conference

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 13:52:20 CST 2011

Kristina,

Request for clarification on the tech requests related to GRC-
1. has Brian already registered the domain name
2. Can it be a subdomain like grassrootsradio.ucimc.org or do you need it to
be a separate domain
3. already asked about the listserv name i can go ahead with GRC, or
grassroots-radio , just let me know.

chris