[UCIMC-Tech] 2011 Grassroots Radio Conference

Kristina Williams kristinawho at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 18:42:30 CST 2011

Chris & others,

1. I don't believe Brian has registered the domain yet. He requested I send
him the request to his gmail account rather than the tech listserv to
expedite the process.
2. A separate domain would be preferable, so it can be passed on to future
host sites, but I'm open to either suggestions.
3. I plan on purchasing the domain out of pocket for the time being, and in
the event we don't get funding (Kansas City gets the bid rather than us), I
can sell/hand off the domain to them.
4. Drupal would be ideal, no fancy features just yet.
5. Monday night we will establish who will be responsible for
building/maintaing the site.  I imagine it will be one or two people, as a
part of the larger Tech role for the conference.

Let me know if you need anything else. I will send out the general invite to
the listerv after the Monday night meeting

-Kristina

--

*Member of AmeriCorps <http://www.americorps.gov/>*