[UCIMC-Tech] Production room dumping

Bob Illyes illyes at uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 8 16:32:20 CST 2011

Regarding the long email from Kristina about the Production room being used
for a dumping ground, Print rents 1/4 of the room and  RFU rents about a
4th. We both pay market rates for what we use. As the Print and RFU
Americorps person, Kristina is completely within her rights to take
anything that's dumped in at least that half  and  put it out into the main
space.

Sometime back, Shows was using the room as an equipment dump. Then they got
an entire room for which, as far as I know, they pay nothing. What group is
putting this stuff in the room now?

Bob