[UCIMC-Tech] status.chambana.net updates

Josh King josh at chambana.net
Tue Mar 22 13:41:41 CDT 2011

A couple of people may have noticed that I upgraded the Status.net
installation at http://status.chambana.net. Among other things, I worked
around the issue where clients were not able to authenticate, for some
reason it's caused by a database error in the 'faves' table for posts
that people have marked as their favorites. Emptying that table removes
the issue but I have not solved the underlying problem yet. Anyway,
anyone using this open-source twitter analogue (available to anyone with
a chambana.net account) can use it a little more easily now. It can also
integrate with facebook and twitter accounts.
--
Josh King