[UCIMC-Tech] Legit Facebook or Not?

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 21:04:28 CDT 2011

Actually I think this is a real confirmation. I meant to check the list mod
queue earlier but got sidetracked. This was a request I initiated via the
UCIMC facebook account to add imc at ucimc.org as an email address. I'm
planning to add a couple more key folks emails on there as well so we have
complete access to the account. There are lots of folks who have admin
access via their own facebook accounts, myself included, but we also have
the ability now to login via the account itself which will let us
coordinated automated postings from authorized users on our website, or
cross-postings from our Twitter account, etc. Once we have things set up,
I'll be posting the account details to a members only page on the IMC wiki.

Mike, If you could copy/paste the email from the moderation queue I'll see
about approving the addition. I imagine there's a link to click on or
something.
If you want, go ahead and approve it, or send it on to tech or to me to take
a look at.

Moving forward we actually might discuss setting up a non-list email account
that folks could share access to that accounts like FB and twitter could be
pointed at.

Chris