[UCIMC-Tech] You Tube Video with Fired Pantagraph Employees

Marti Wilkinson martiwilki at gmail.com
Mon May 9 16:28:30 CDT 2011

Hi Everyone:

It's been a long time since I've had the opportunity to do video production
for the IMC, and an old video I produced is still on the UrbanaChampaign IMC
channel.

http://youtu.be/-N-hCOgrgoA

The video features two former employees of the Bloomington Pantagraph and
how they lost their jobs due to trying to unionize. If this video can be
removed from the YouTube channel I would really appreciate it. Apparently,
one of the guys I interviewed is looking for a job, and the video is
hindering his opportunities. Since this video goes back to 2009 I think the
information is old enough to merit removal. If you can remove this video and
let me and Mike Lehman know, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks, Marti