[UCIMC-Tech] network problems in Bike Project

Barry Isralewitz barryi at ks.uiuc.edu
Tue May 10 22:31:59 CDT 2011

Hi IMC Tech-istas,

	Looks like there are network problems with the router in The Bike Project shop (room 24/25), or problems elsewhere in the building.  Tonight, none of the machines connected to our router in the Bike Project shop could reach the internet, or even ucimc.org.   Was a busy night at the shop, so I didn't have time to do any diagnostics beyond power cycling the router (the one located behind the CRT on the sales desk in the Bike Project shop) a couple of times -- I could have even missed something obvious like a yoinked cable.

	Bike Project people: anyone see symptoms before today?

			Cheers,

			Barry
--
Barry Isralewitz
3043 Beckman, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign