[UCIMC-Tech] network problems in Bike Project

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Wed May 11 18:23:33 CDT 2011

The basement network is back up. Not sure what happened just yet. The
cable that I *think* goes downstairs had an orange link light on the
upstairs switch. After unplugging and replugging a couple of things, it
went to green. Then we tested everything downstairs and it seems OK. Let
us know if there are any other issues.

Thanks
Brian

Brian Duggan