[UCIMC-Tech] [Imc-bookkeeper] Printer networking request

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Tue May 31 17:44:26 CDT 2011

Hmm, that model doesn't appear in the OpenPrinting database. I think we
should try to get a model that's already in the database to ensure Linux
compatibility. The number of negative NewEgg reviews also gives me pause.

How about this one:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16828113428

Brother 5370DW

It's in the OpenPrinting database, supports duplex printing, and has a
wireless interface that supports WPA. I have a version of this one at
home and it's never failed me.

What do you think, Chris?

Brian