[UCIMC-Tech] setting up for Alex

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 18:30:51 CST 2011

Isak & Alex,
I believe I've setup Alex's access to edit the Shows Web on the wiki. Alex,
please log in when you get a moment and let me know if you can edit.

re: email & imap access, we're working on restoring that, but this kind of
thing can move slowly. There are some instructions for IMAP access on the
wiki which you can try if you like, but I can't guarantee that they work.
For now, you can use the addresses alex at ucimc.org and alex at chambana.net for
outward communication to people and have those messages forward to the
address you specify in your account settings on accounts.chambana.net.

-Chris