[UCIMC-Tech] Materials

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 11:11:49 CDT 2011

Hey Leon,
This summary looks fine to me. Two main priorities to start with.

Follow up question- have you spoken to Isak/shows about the cables leading
to the soundboard and also to anyone from WRFU about the cables going to
their room? I don't think they'll care about where the cables are routed, or
where we move them to, but I think we should consult with them about where
they are connected so we can connect them back up in the right spots.

Perhaps we can meet to sketch out the exact materials, number of power
outlets & locations. Are you available tomorrow? If not I can gather this
info and get it to you. The box itself will need to have vents in the side
and potentially a couple small fans to vent air in & out. I have a couple
ideas on this and could work with you to build it.

Let me know if you're free between 10-12 tomorrow, or in the afternoon, or
we can meet up next week sometime.

Chris