[UCIMC-Tech] IMC Email List

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 13:56:06 CDT 2011

I've also just double-checked Gary's settings on the list. He should be
receiving his own posts and we've already confirmed that his posts are going
to the list.

If the issue is that messages from the listserv are being caught in junk
mail, we would need to see what the problem is on Gary's junk mail settings.
It is possible for email providers to block messages from specific places,
and sometimes they do this programmatically in a way that sometimes catches
legitimate email.

Gary, are you receiving any email from any chambana.net lists? It may be
necessary to sit down sometime and look at your email settings as well.

Best,
Chris