[UCIMC-Tech] UC-IMC mail server access

Dr Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Fri Sep 23 18:43:28 CDT 2011

I'm happy to play my role in passing on information as appropriate. Once I've an RFU password I can pass it on to the others listed as list admins, unless there's a reason not to. (Several of the other list admins are also no longer in CU - some are former Americorps - so I can check with them first whether we need to trim the moderator/admin list, and provide the password to those that remain).

I'd note that there are still (or were until a few weeks ago) several other RFU lists that are no longer actively used, but which occasionally get mail, and which I'd been watching for stuff to forward to the active list. Chief among these are the RFU-station list, which was for a while the 'main' RFU list, but which has been deprecated. Not sure if you've mothballed those lists officially, or if there's still a need for moderators/admins to have access to the list password in order to occasionally clean things out.

Andrew

Dr. Andrew Ó Baoill
andrew at funferal.org