[UCIMC-Tech] chambana.net web server wedged?

Josh King jking at chambana.net
Sun Apr 15 17:52:59 UTC 2012

Did someone already field this? Webpages are currently loading fine for me across all servers, but I will continue to investigate. Stuart, which site were you trying to load?

Stuart Levy <salevy at illinois.edu> wrote:

>Hello Chris and all,
>
>I think the chambana.net web server is wedged.  Port 80 is still
>listening, but there's silence in response to a request to fetch the
>top-level web page - the connection stays open but no data is returned.
>
>I am seeing some chambana mail-requires-approval reports within the
>last
>10 minutes, so mail processing is alive even though httpd is stuck.

Josh King

"I am an Anarchist not because I believe Anarchism is the final goal, but because there is no such thing as a final goal." -Rudolf Rocker

Sent from mobile device. Please excuse brevity, typos.