[UCIMC-Tech] Mailman mass unsubscribe

Jay Schubert jay.schubert at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 13:45:43 UTC 2012

Tech,

Anyone have any advice about what I can check in Mailman to understand
what's happening when I get notification that 29 or 16 people at a time
have been unsubscribed from our general mail list (bookstoprisoners)?  The
only info the email I receive has is "[address] has been unsubscribed"
(over and over for different addresses x 30 lines) and I've recently gotten
a few of them at a surprising rate (I'm used to seeing a few here and there
but to see them come in such large batches is alarming).

Are there logs that give more info about the reason / action that triggered
the unsubscribes?

Thanks,
Jay