[UCIMC-Tech] Fwd: [RFU] Question about archive stream error

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 15:46:39 UTC 2012

This issue is related to the site being completely outdated and in need of
serious upgrade. It would be great to identify someone to work on it. There
was a guy named Pat interested in this earlier in the summer, but I'm not
sure what's become of him. I have admin access to the website and can
assist getting anyone from WRFU access who's interested in updating it.

The site currently runs on Drupal 5.x with some really outdated modules for
the radio station component. My suggestion would be to start with an
updated site install of Drupal 6/7 and migrate content to it from the
current site, or to start over completely.

-Chris