[UCIMC-Tech] List administration request

Dr Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Sun Aug 19 19:08:16 UTC 2012

Thanks Chris.

As far as I'm aware, the RFU@ list is the only currently active one. However, current moderators should be better able to guide you on this - I've been following developments through the lists, so my understanding on the group's intentions regarding use of the lists may be somewhat out of date.

Andrew

Dr. Andrew Ó Baoill
andrew at funferal.org