[UCIMC-Tech] [RFU] status of wrfu phone

mister garza mistergarza at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 01:31:58 UTC 2012

I was just going to write about this when I got home but it seems I am
a bit behind. In this case then I'll have to change the format of my
Wednesday night show as the present format utilizes the phone. Thanks
for staying on top of this and I'll just have to see what I can do. At
the present time WRFU generates little or no income so I don't think
we can afford to make regular payments on anything.