[UCIMC-Tech] [RFU] Rfu site hacked

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 15:22:01 UTC 2012

Maybe someone besides me would like to begin organizing IMC tech meetups.

My free time is tapped right now migrating websites to a new server and
working with others to be able to delegate admin rights to those folks who
expressed interest in tech work. Sorry it's happening slower than some
might expect, however we should be ready for that by January.

Regarding the RFU site, I did mention that WRFU needs a webmaster or two-
to work on content. The old site is insecure and old and the content needs
to be moved to a new site. That's not IMC-Tech's role. The working group
needs to manage its own website. I've tried to engage with RFU folks for
months to work on a new site- no one ever responds. So who's it going to be?