[UCIMC-Tech] chambana.net

Josh King jking at chambana.net
Thu Dec 13 16:25:26 UTC 2012

Hi Daniel,

Yeah, sorry, haven't gotten around to looking into it yet. I'm sure
this is some Apache shenanigans; the old CUWiN sites that aren't
functional anymore currently forward to commotionwireless.net for lack
of a more relevant thing to do with them, and I imagine in the process
of moving sites around, something is falling through to that forward
rule. I'll see if I can take a look at it soon.