[UCIMC-Tech] Website Newswires Not Updating, etc

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 30 17:44:48 UTC 2012

There seems to be some issue with the Newswires updating from the
database. We've received several new articles (along with new spam --
deleted), but these aren't visible on the Newswire on the front page.
They also don't appear on the separate Local and Global Newswire pages.
I looked at them to see if there was some admin action needed, but they
appear to be the exactly same as older articles posted before the
website update, which do appear properly.

Also, the Recent Comments have disappeared from front page, not even a
link to them. However, they are available here:
http://www.ucimc.org/comments/recent
And this Comments page does appear to be updating properly, as comments
posted since the website update do appear on it, unlike with the article
pages as noted above.
Mike