[UCIMC-Tech] [UCIMC-print] Public I wordpress site

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 09:28:55 CST 2012

Thanks Brian,
I think that bringing it under the new multisite will help with the
maintenance- tech can more easily help with that using this multisite
install and I've got some spam filtering happening on it that may help with
that. What I'd do is make a copy of the current site and get it set up so
your group could confirm that everything works to your satisfaction. I'll
wait to hear more from you though before proceeding.

-Chris