[UCIMC-Tech] http://lists.chambana.net wedged again...

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 01:55:06 UTC 2012

I think it makes sense to talk about getting some additional folks admin
access to the mail and other servers. Growing the tech collective is
important and I think this illustrates the need to move forward. We've been
in a prolonged transition from several FreeBSD servers to Debian, and could
definitely use some extra help if you're offering. Of course, sticking with
a focus on email and lists could be a good intro for you both.

Of course you'll have to set the expectation on what you want to take on,
since as you know the tech scope can creep pretty quickly.

The lists and email for chambana.net are on a server in DC, running debian
inside a linux container. We've discussed migrating from Mailman to Sympa
http://www.sympa.org/ to get better features and integration with our
backend OpenLDAP.

If you both haven't already, create an account here:
http://accounts.chambana.net/
We'll also eventually need to have you add your public ssh key to your
profile as we get things set up.

Chris