[UCIMC-Tech] U-C IMC/Chambana.net Tech working group meetings

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 13:18:40 UTC 2012

Hello all,

As the primary on-site member of the Tech/Chambana.net working group, I'd
like to invite your attendance at the first official meeting we've had in
some time. Each of you has expressed interest in volunteering a portion of
time to different technology needs a the UC-IMC, and at this meeting I hope
to engage you as a group in the scope and vision of tech at the center, and
hopefully help you find a part in that. If there are others that you feel
would be interested that are not included in this email, please forward to
them as well.

Please complete the Doodle poll below as soon as possible to help us find a
good time for everyone.
http://www.doodle.com/vfda8prrnwreu4xn

This is an exciting time for tech at the IMC and I look forward to your
input in helping build a vision for it and to execute that vision.

Thanks for your interest.

Chris Ritzo